Located in the heart of South Philly this amazing renovation will be sure to impress! Restaurants in every direction, brand new everything, a while lift to the stadiums, minutes from center city, this is one of our favorite houses!
We present to you one of the most unique rooftop decks in Philadelphia! Bi-Level Rooftop Deck, newly renovated from top to bottom, brand new furnishing bought brand new. This listing has it all, if you want to get away in Philadelphia there aren’t many places that can top this in South Philly to get the true spirit of the city. Only a few miles from the Stadiums if you are visiting for any sporting events!
We are available nearly around the clock via Airbnb messenger, also the property manager lives on below but you would only see him if suspicious activity is reported. We strive to make your stay as smooth as possible so we will provide you with all info needed leading up to your stay to make it seamless for you!
After 4:00 PM
– NO PARTIES ALLOWED
– Please follow all house rules, if you have any questions please message us first we are easy to work with and will try to work with you as best as we can.
– A violation of the house rules or tampering with security devices can lead to the immediate removal of any and all guests/occupants without a refund.
– No parties or events (we are mandated to shutdown any party that may occur)
– No drugs or illicit behavior
– No smoking tobacco products in the home, please do not disrespect the neighbors by smoking out front. Use the backyard/deck when available or walk down the street if there is no other option.
– No excessive noise or loud music after 11pm (weekdays) Midnight (weekends).
– No overnight visitors not listed on your reservation, breaking this rule can lead to the immediate removal of any and all guests/occupants without a refund.
– No moving of furniture around within the household or outside
– Only flush the toilet paper provided (no feminine product or anything that may clog the pipes).
– Keep the home clean and tidy, report any damages or missing items to your host
– Please return property as to how you found it. If no attempt to clean up after yourself is made you may be subject to additional cleaning fees.
– Comply with all city and building by laws
– Must get permission for late checkout prior to arrival
– Pets are sometimes welcomed depending on the case. If approved there is a $50 fee per pet, per stay. (I.e. If you have two dogs and stay for a week it would be a total of $100.)
– Keep the quiet hours between 11pm and 9am
– $100 fee for smoking
– $100 fee for violation of house rules
– $500 fee for security removing any or all guest/occupants
– $100 fee for excessive noise (over 75 DB)
– $100 fee for missing/lost/taken/house keys as we will have to change the locks (Please return keys in the lockbox where you found them)
– $50/person fee for the people in the unit that is not on the reservation and for each person in the unit past the number of guests booked
– $30/hr fee for unauthorized late check out every hour past your check out time
– If you order any movies/events on PPV you must order them on your own account or we must charge you for them. You are held responsible for anything rented on the cable bill during your stay.
– If a guest is not following rules therefore causes a cancellation or refund from the following guest, the guest is responsible for these potential fees or cancelled booking.
– Exterior building security camera areas are always on. No security cameras inside. The home security system monitors sound levels and is always on.
We want you to have fun but this is not the listing if you are looking to throw a party of any sort. This listing is in a quiet friendly neighborhood that also offers plenty of nightlife activities within minutes, Thanks!
Please leave the house as how you found it, thank you for the courtesy.
There are no age restrictions for arrival